The West Colfax Association of Neighbors is run on 100% volunteer power from West Colfax residents just like you. WeCAN is currently looking for volunteers to fill the positions below. Please reach out if you would like more information or are interested in serving your neighborhood.
– Co-President –
The Co-President works directly with Shantelle Mulliniks, WeCAN’s other Co-President, and the WeCAN Board of Directors to help lead the WeCAN organization. Duties include helping with
- Organize and lead General Meetings (9 times a year)
- Organize and lead Board of Director meetings (about 6 times a year)
- Be involved in one of WeCAN’s Committees
- Be one of the main contacts for Denver city officials and neighborhood representatives
Contact Shantelle@wecandenver.org for more information.
– Spring Tree Planting Day Organizer –
WeCAN helps plant trees in West Colfax and surrounding area every April through The Parks People and Denver Digs Trees. We need someone to organize and lead volunteers for this annual event. Duties include
- Communicate with and attend training provided by Denver Digs Trees
- Lead volunteers on Tree Planting Day
- Plan with the Social Committee on making this a fun day for our neighbors.
Contact Leah@wecandenver.org for more information.
– Committee Members –
WeCAN’s various committees do the volunteer work behind the scenes to help fulfill WeCAN’s mission. Bring your skills and ideas to a committee to help it grow! Volunteers are needed for the committees below
- Sustainability: WeCAN focuses on Affordable Housing, Food Access and Mobility. Email email@example.com
- Communications: WeCAN needs a GoDaddy/WordPress guru to help us maintain our website. Email Leah@wecandenver.org
- Business Outreach: Help WeCAN connect with local businesses and build our New Resident Welcome Folders. Email firstname.lastname@example.org