of an descriptive essay prednisoneoverthecounter professional resume writing services versus doing it yourself viagra cap hat shirt how to properly cite a source in a research paper https://shepherdstown.info/conclusion/free-pearl-harbor-movie-essay/17/ enter https://chfn.org/fastered/antibiotics-and-flagyl/36/ go to link see url https://cpchawaii.edu/lptf/papers.php?rewriter=essay-about-heroes see https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/melhor-vivanza-ou-viagra/13/ essay on krishna river in hindi language how to begin a nursing essay english honours thesis ubc runaway jury thesis https://greenechamber.org/blog/health-care-research-paper/74/ https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/japanese-essay-competition-2015/10/ essay topic about school go here watch https://explorationproject.org/annotated/essay-thesis-statement-structure/80/ here https://carlgans.org/report/sports-compare-and-contrast-essay-topics/7/ optional lancia thesis que pasa si mezclo viagra y alcohol go to site buhay kolehiyo essay https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/can-i-drink-wine-while-taking-prednisone/200/ follow dissertations on musical theatre Equity
WeCAN’s Equity Committee works is working with Dee Dee DeVuyst, the Program Manager of Equity Development at the non-profit Radian, Inc., to develop a Equity Toolkit for WeCAN. WeCAN (and the Villa Park neighborhood) will look at the barriers and potential solutions to bringing more diversity to the WeCAN General Membership and Leadership. The goal is for the WeCAN organization to look more like the West Colfax neighborhood it represents. Contact Elizabeth.Walsh@gmail.com to get involved.
WeCAN’s Communications Committee works on community outreach and engagement. The Communication Team puts together Welcome Folders for new residents of West Colfax, the electronic newsletter, social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) and this website. This committee includes a variety of skills from marketing strategy to social media to website programming. If you’re passionate about spreading the word and getting people involved, this is the place for you. Contact Leah@wecandenver.org to learn more.
West Colfax is growing and WeCAN wants to connect to even more businesses (established and new) in the neighborhood. Our goal is to introduce WeCAN to businesses in West Colfax and to establish and grow relations with our local business partners. This team looks at liquor license requests, creates Good Neighbor Agreements, helps put together the Welcome Folders and maintain the WeCAN Sponsorship program. Contact Leah@wecandenver.org to get involved with this committee.
West Colfax has been a part of Denver’s Sustainable Neighborhood Network since 2014, and recognized as an ‘Outstanding Neighborhood’ every year since. WeCAN hosts various events and workshops throughout the year to bring more sustainability projects to the neighborhood. Contact Sustainability@wecandenver.org to get involved.
- Denver Digs Trees with The Park People: Plant trees with your West Colfax neighbors every April. Join the team to canvas the neighborhood for areas in need of trees, help spread the word of free trees to your neighbors, and help organize the event.
- West Colfax Clean-Up Days: WeCAN partners with Extreme Community Makeover every October to bring neighbors together to help beautify the West Colfax Neighborhood. Be part of the planning, communication, and recruiting for these days.
- Nourish Us All/Food Access: Help shape policy to expand food access in West Colfax. Join your West Colfax and Sun Valley neighbors to create food systems that nourish us all.
- Shelter Us All/Affordable Housing: This committee will work with area representatives and non-profits to look at increasing the availability of affordable housing options in our neighborhood.
- Move Us All/Mobility: This committee focuses on movement (cars, mass transit, walking, biking, etc.) within, around and through West Colfax.
When home builders and homeowners in West Colfax asks for a rezone or change to a building code, WeCAN gets notified. These notifications are sent to the Land Use Committee for discussion on next steps and ways to best educate the neighborhood about its potential impact. The committee looks at large rezoning development projects to small permit exceptions from neighbors. If you’re interested in serving on this committee please contact Jonathan@wecandenver.org.
WeCAN’s mission is Bringing neighbors together to build community, and the Social Events committee is key to bringing fun events to West Colfax neighbors. Help WeCAN plan neighborhood happy hours, parties and more. Contact Leah@wecandenver.org to get involved.